Monday, October 3, 2011

Another

week. They always start out so slow, but by Friday they always seem to have flown by. I'm hoping my dad's not busy this Friday so that Alex, my parents and I can all go out to dinner. We've been together for over a year and a half but my parents have just warmed up to him recently and I'm dying for them to get to know him better. I mean, I've been to birthdays, Thanksgiving, Easter, Christmas.. and he's barely been around my family at all. And my family is amazing (ridiculous.) And we go places and do things and now he can be a part of that! I really hope we do well in school and that everything works out as planned with my mum's new job so that the three of us can go to Europe next summer. The excitement of just thinking about it kills me every time.

I am the most mature.
School is alright. Painting sucks. I think I've figured out what I want to do, and I think it means I'll be in school for another four to six years. Most likely the latter (which sucks.) I wanted to see Epic Meal Time tomorrow because they're coming for a show at my school. Weird, right? The Epic Meal Time guys are touring? I don't get it and I can't imagine what they might do, but unfortunately I'm almost certain that the show is sold out. That's really too bad, I think it would have been really entertaining. College life is a little boring this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment