Saturday, October 29, 2011

I've

received a blog award from Katie! So Apparently now I've got to list seven facts about myself and then make my own blog recommendations. I'm not going to recommend any blogs because the only one I follow is Katie and the only people who follow me are Katie and another lovely lady who found me through Katie's recommendation. Hah.. D:

So! Seven facts about me. 

1) I have three tattoos and the fourth is all planned out. I think I'll get it in the spring. It'll either be my last or second last one. They're addictive at first but I'm about done. Though I do love tattoos, personally I like the look of naked skin better than I would like ink on myself. Only one of three tattoos is visible. You can see it in my last post. (Yes, that is a preggers test. Huzzah!)

2) When I'm not living in my college town, I live with my boyfriend of (almost) two years, Alex. He is my first everything. People say we're an excellent and slash or cute couple. He's the one with me in the photos in my last post. I hope that's obvious enough, though.



3) I need to travel. Seriously. I was fine not traveling at all, but then once I started it became an addiction that cannot be satisfied. I want to see everything and then I want to see everything twice. I feel like the whole reason I'm at school, trying my best to get a good job in my field that earns me a lot of money is so that I can use that money to see the world. I can't wait! (My largest tattoo pertains to my love of traveling.)

4) I have a violent and inexplicable fear of vomit and vomiting. I've developed like, a sixth sense. I can always tell when someone's about to be sick in films and I've become really good at it in real life, too! I bolt out of the room; fast. In the theater, I look down and plug my ears. One time I was in a hall with a friend and we smelt something weird that we couldn't put our finger on. We left the hall and couldn't smell it anymore but my friend realized it smelt like vomit. I gagged pretty violently right there in the hall in front of everyone just knowing that that was what I was smelling earlier!

5) I've been told by a few completely unrelated people from different parts of my life that I resemble a turtle. I've started to believe it but I really don't want to!


6) The best compliments I receive are about my sense of humour. It's because I think I'm hilarious, so it's always wonderful to hear that someone else thinks so, too. I think my next favourites are when people tell me how one-of-a-kind I am. I once heard "you are the weirdest person I have ever met" and I felt amazing all day. It's true, I'm pretty fuckin' weird, but only people who really get to know me get to see that.

7) I over-think and over-analyze practically everything I do, including this stupid blog post. No fact is interesting or quirky enough, so this is where I leave you.

No comments:

Post a Comment