Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Well,

I'm back from reading week. Coming back here after being at home was difficult but I think I'm used to it already. It was so nice waking up in my bed every day with Alex in a room full of sunlight. I can hardly wait 'til Christmas!

We went to a bar on Friday with some friends. They had all dressed up. We weren't in costume so when people asked we just said we were going as "that" couple. I'm really disappointed! I had no idea we were going somewhere for Halloween so I didn't bring my costume with me from Oakville. I haven't worn it in two years because I didn't get the chance to wear it last year. My Halloween is getting more and more nonexistent each year. This is it though. Mad Hatter. Super cute, right?

So, I mentioned in an earlier post that there was this guy I've been wanting to be friends with. I thought I was making good progress and I thought he was just shy, but last night we hung out with a couple of other girls and he was so weird, I think I might just have to give up on him. He doesn't contribute to conversation at all. I don't know if he thinks that we're not talking to him but that doesn't make any sense, we're there as a group and he's like right in-between us, he was totally included but he said nothing. He doesn't say anything unless you address him directly and even then he provides very little information unless you ask. He was so distant and disinterested. He literally did not talk on his own accord unless we were talking about drawing. That's the only time he ever has anything to say, when it's about school (basically drawing) or an assignment (basically drawing) or drawing (drawing.) The deal-breaker for me was when he put his headphones in. I was like, REALLY? Why are you even here!? I thought it was so rude. But I swear, that's just the way he is. I know that if he didn't want to be there, he wouldn't be. The whole thing was painful, I just wanted to leave. I'm not going to ask him to hang out again, so unless he asks me, I guess that's it.

The weirdest part is that I have him on Facebook and we banter a little bit back and forth there, and he seems funny based on comments he makes on my photos, and he does tease which is a good sign. He's got personality online, but offline he's dreadful. I don't get it!

Anyway, I'm off to write my midterm!

No comments:

Post a Comment