Friday, February 17, 2012

What.


This is truly comedic seeing as I felt this way about the person who posted it, but she deleted me from Facebook and is now ignoring me because I said, I said, word-for-word, "I can't concentrate on your glasses because of the face you're making." The situation is honestly laughable. How can anyone call themselves anything more than a child when this is how they choose to resolve "problems?" I'll set aside the fact that this is an absolutely ridiculous reason to go apeshit and delete me and further ignore my messages, but I thought we were good friends and that something so perfectly stupid has caused her to react this way, I mean.. I don't even know what to think. It's completely absurd. I can't even think of a child who would react in such a way. It's seriously unbelievable. I was told that I was "bullying" and "laughing at [her] face." Are you serious. I literally can not even wrap my head around this.

If you're not going to grow the fuck up and talk to me like an adult after creating such a ridiculous situation out of nothing.. If this is who you really are, maybe it's better off we aren't friends. This is so fucking stupid I can't even.

No comments:

Post a Comment