Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I

don't remember the last time I felt so unhappy. I have two roommates here and I still feel completely alone. I've got my second class today. I'm sure I'll make friends eventually but I'm an incredibly hopeless person. As much as it sucks to be out here so far away from everyone I know and love, I don't think that's the reason I feel so awful. Last night I went to bed more unhappy than ever and I woke up feeling sick to my stomach. It's mostly my own fault for bringing up the subject but I was only doing what I felt like I had to do. Confirming my suspicions however was not my intent, and I wish it had never happened. Now that I know, I can't stop thinking about it. I don't know when I'll stop thinking about it, but I hope it's soon because I can't see myself ever being truly happy again with this thought in my head. I wish someone could arrive and take me to yesterday, before all of this happened at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment